The Kentucky Narcotics Officers’ Association is the nation’s 43rd state narcotics officer’s association established as a non–profit corporation dedicated to providing the following attributes to drug enforcement in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Assist in intelligence sharing for cooperative work forces;
- Provide opportunities for the enhancement of technical and professional skills;
- Provide high quality training for local, state and federal law enforcement officers, prosecutors and other national and international associates;
- Support anti–drug information to the youth and general public in our communities; and
- Monitor legislation concerning drug enforcement at both the state and federal levels.
Any sworn law enforcement officers who are employed full-time by a duly constituted governmental authority, and who have as part of their responsibilities, the enforcement of laws and regulations controlling illicit and dangerous drugs and narcotics, or other persons who exhibit a concern for the fulfillment of the goals described in the KNOA by–laws and constitution shall become members upon submittal to the Executive Board of this association.